New HD channels coming soon as ala carte

RE: 9 new HD channels coming soon as ala carte

Shobhit Varma said:
im a little skeptical about this . Not that i dont trust you MR biswajit , i just dont trust dish tv !

Its ur wish to be skeptical Mr Varma, but we are here to share the news, and we share what we know from our sources... Final decision always depend with the operators... :)

Niraj Rathod said:
9 english hd channels ? May be a upscaled version :angry

@Niraj : you can be assured with any speculation about upscaled version... lets wait and see... :lol

@Biswajit;totally coming new ones or existing English HD channels(Up+Tru)...plz confirm me...
So far only one true English HD Ch;Movies Now..

If totally coming new ones in True HD..then thats great...:eek:hya
Then it might be...

1.ZEE STUDIO HD
2.PIX‐HD
3.STAR MOVIES HD
4.STAR WORLD HD
5.BIG CBS HD
6.MOVIES NOW (Available)
7.FX HD (yet to get permission)

Other two r may be upscaled HD....I think..

@Pikun : right now we can just speculate, lets wait and watch.... First zee hd channels should be introduced, which is like a shameful act on part of dish tv ... :lol

Well if they do add 9 TRUE hd chanels , it will be an amazing news and i may move back to my Dish Tru HD from reliance. But i just hope they dont add more upscaled content!

I think my friend ur current choice of Relaince is also not good if u had rejected Dishtv Tru HD only for HD channels. U should be on Airtel HD or D2h HD, if u want to enjoy HD channels

Well Manzhar bro , i also have Airtel HD DVR and SD DVR in my dad and brother`s Room.
We already had dish , Tata and Airtel installed and i wanted something different , So the choice was between D2h And Reliance. I went for realince just ecause my friend had had a bad experience with D2h.
So I bought reliance being fully aware that Airtel , Tata or Videocon are better. Being the DTH freak that i am , i just wanted to experience other DTh`S also !

Shobhit Varma said:
Well if they do add 9 TRUE hd chanels , it will be an amazing news and i may move back to my Dish Tru HD from reliance. But i just hope they dont add more upscaled content!
Correct @Shobhit... i am also against upscaled content... hope for the best :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock