New HD DVR will Launch During Diwali

RE: Videocon Launches new D2h HD DVR [500 GB]

^^ I have checked their website now, there is no information regarding the 500GB HD DVR there. Or i have missed some pages :p .

scanned through the WHOLE website , absolutely nothing there. But still , if this exists , i would rush out to buy it as the combination of 20 HD channels and an unrestricted 500 gb HDD sounds fantastic. !

Yes, this STB will be excellent already d2h is in top from its channel count. Now this move will give them more customers. :tup

Certainly they gonna be leading race soon.

Just now one of senior technician from Bangalore Head Office visited my house as Active Music was not working even after replacing the fault DVR for the 4th times. He said wait until Diwali and they will launch new HD DVR with all modifications required by the complaints from current HD DVR customers and we will replace it once it is launched. So it's confirmed that it will be launched during Diwali and I think by that time even Dolby Digital option also will be available.

Thanks for info.....If possible Can you ask him will they change all HD DVR boxes customers using now or only who getting problems

This is about the 500GB HD DVR?

yes new hd dvr model launch in dewali.....
i already say this info on below thread.....
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Breaking-News-Videocon-Launches-new-D2h-HD-DVR-500-GB?page=2

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock