New Magnum HD Pack with 21 HD Channels spotted on Airtel Selfcare

Reaction score
A new Magnum HD pack with 21 channels is now available on Airtel Selfcare for INR 675 if I go to change package page. I currently have Magnum HD (with monthly charges as INR 650).

GI031cu.jpg

I have tried selecting it couple of times since yesterday but I get an SMS saying 'Invalid Request' every time.

Has anyone been able to opt for this package?

Ok, so it took 2 calls to Airtel to change the package on both my TVs. Below are the screenshots of the two new HD channels:

RRDH3ze.jpg

JjyE413.jpg

So Magnum HD subscribers need to upgrade their pack to get these 2 HD channels. :) But INR 25 for 2 HD channels isn't bad.

Good Update and screenshots!!

What for subscribers like me, who have taken subscription for annual magnum HD pack? Will these two new HD channels will be available for annual subscribers or not?

Hi,

@srpati10 I too have 12 months subscription of Magnum HD package, interested to know if these two channels are available in the base pack?

srpati10 said:
What for subscribers like me, who have taken subscription for annual magnum HD pack? Will these two new HD channels will be available for annual subscribers or not?

I send mail to airtel & and they replied that, at present this pack is available only monthly package. If you want to opt for that package (South magnum sun or gemini tv 22 HD standard pack oct-14) , then your free view period will be lapsed.

So please wait for the introduction for Advance Rental Pack(ARP) for above said packs

Thanks Jayanji for the information, Will wait for the new Advance rental pack. Earlier they used to add newly introduced HD channel for annual Magnun HD subscribers also, like Life OK HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock