New Malayalam channels soon

Nikhil3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sundirect will.add new Malayalam channels flowers tv and janam tv soon on their platform .flowers tv launching on april5 and Janam tv in april 19 source.Sundirect customer care

Sahil Nikhil said:
Sundirect will.add new Malayalam channels flowers tv and janam tv soon on their platform .flowers tv launching on april5 and Janam tv in april 19

how do u know bro :huh:huh:huh:huh:huh

Bro source customer care i has edited the post u can read itt

customer care officer said that they will add both channels in coming dayss so expect flowers tv before vishu festival because it is launching before vishu

I dont think so. no space in existing tp of sun direct. Ananda krishnan the director of measat group, not ready to give tp as a result of scams. He is gambler, dnt knw wat he hav on mind, april 1, just luking fwd to it.

hirffa said:
I dont think so. no space in existing tp of sun direct. Ananda krishnan the director of measat group, not ready to give tp as a result of scams. He is gambler, dnt knw wat he hav on mind, april 1, just luking fwd to it.

Where u got this information

From the nodal officer. similar issue has been quoted by the zonal engineer. They are trying hard to get new tps. present political issues is creating more problems for sun group is what he told. They also told to wait for april,

Anand krishnan also named in the scam then why he reject to give transponders and where u got this information hriffa broo u want to answer itt

Carrier charges is another issue. Roi channels not ready to pay carrier fees due to lack of customer base.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock