New Malayalam channels soon

Answer is quite simple. If there is some sort of problem going,wil u b ready to invest on a sinking ship. No one.

Current political situation giving favour to Reliance only in any sector.they aree.trying to kill suntv group more over Sundirect customers is.affected by this bad political drama if sun can.t run there business properly they want to sell their company or government want to make a soloution for this

All in a sudden aircel servic stopped in 5 circles including kerala, I fear some similar thing with sun direct. aircel,maxis,sun direct,measat,politics all are connected to each other.
i rescently read that before bjp come in to power sun group signed for the deal,but when one has power,he can certainly take things to next level.

If sun get new tp, reliance can even stop sharing there tp. if so another scarcity for tp may arise. politics spoils my nation.

Can Sundirect can stop there servicee it should made a big impact for there business.early there is news that Sundirect buying rdtv if our government go in this way right opposite will happen that rdtv will.buy Sundirect

14 to 18 tp is must with the current set up . No dvbs2 technology. minimum of 14 is must.

That to have some technical issues. both using different encryption technologies. shared channel are unencrypted too. But some possibilities for reliance to take the stake is on. In march 1 to 4 some server migration has been taken place and that to carried out by the same team which handles reliance. So I am actually waiting for this April month . something big is sure

All of this political drama customers get affected it is clear that all other dth.s getting Good favour from government so they are improving dayby day but Sundirect don.t get anything from government without any favour they are staying in the field it.s there brilliantss but patience has also a limit

Isro mean while dumbed some 30 or more ku band tps on 55east. no one has leased it yet. Why the dumbed so may out there?

Hriffa bro in ur 2nd last message u said something about server i am not cleared explain ittt Pleaseeee

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock