New MSO in Chennai to challenge the Monopoly.

Thanks, seems to have started. Hope they connect by the end of the month.

Just 'About us' page alone updated with TCCL details. Other pages displays some other language. I think this is the sample website they are trying to publish. Soon they will create whole website and launch in new site.
But all this will take some more time .. need to wait wait wait..so boring

Yes, good that they have launched a site, hope they improve it unlike JAK which has never updated their website and didnt penetrate much areas.

Soon i think we can expect their package and TCCL might give a tough competition to SCV. Hope to see a positive change.

Tccl have digital signal only. Scv and jak bothhave analog and digital signal . They cut analog signal . No one see cable . They force to buy their set top box. Tccl first give their to signal near their office.

Tccl lay wire through out chennai or not. Tccl have started his service and then lay wire step to step to give their signal throw out signal to chennai area. It is disadvantage to tccl.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock