DDF Exclusive New package

you can post bro others also can benefit

Email Id: [email protected]

Subject: Puthiya Thalaimurai in Sun Direct

Content:

Hello,

I am a Sun Direct customer.

I subscribed to "Tamil DPO 2" pack today, for which Sun Direct charges Rs.230 (NCF Charge + Additional charges for pay channels in the pack)

But, Puthiya Thalaimurai is not part of that package.

Also, Sun Direct is not allowing us to select the first 100 NCF channels by ourselves.

Sun Direct is automatically selecting these first 100 NCF channels for all packs. But Puthiya Thalaimurai is not one of those 100 channels.

According to the TRAI website, Puthiya Thalaimurai is a FREE channel.

https://channeltariff.trai.gov.in/data/List_of_FTA_Channels31.pdf (updated February 16, 2019)
Frequently Asked Questions, Tariff and Related Information for New Regulatory Framework on Broadcasting & Cable Services

But Sun Direct is not making this FREE channel as part of the first 100 auto-selected NCF channels.

It is also NOT AVAILABLE as a FREE a-la-carte channel.

Instead, they have formed a Broadcaster Bouquet outside of the first 100 NCF channels, and they are asking customers to pay " Rs.9 + GST " for this pack.

This is against TRAI rules. This is illegal.

All Sun Direct users in DTH forums have complained about this to TRAI.

We are also letting you know about this through this email, so that you could use this as an opportunity to get this sorted out with Sun Direct.

Call Back Mobile Number: xxxxx xxxxx

Thanks in Advance,
Siva
Chennai

Do you guys want Puthiya Thalaimurai's email id? Like they did for me, if you email them, may be they will call you back and activate it for free for you too. That said, it would be really stupid if all of us are having to do that! 🤦
I took malayalam do pack 2.but shalom malayalam religious channel is seen not free.it is scrambled for me.anyway not interested that to view

Just Saw Malayalam DPO 3 Pack.
They just added some more bouquets like Discovery Family Pack & Some Star Bouqets too.
Anyway the pack seems ok as the cost would be 330/- per month if it was under 300 rs it would have been a fantastic pack.
But If i add Sony Happy Sports pack to this then it will be very much expensive, as i have to shed around Rs 375 per month.

Looks like during the season of matches only sony channels will needed & that was the intention of TRAI (Pay if we have Use).
Along with DPO 3 i have to opt for sony happy india sports 31(Sad Inside) to watch my fav UCL & UFC matches.

And One more thing i noticed i dont think they gonna add the missing channels in the near future.
In malayalam DPO 3 Star Sports Select SD is present & marked as (NA) so does NICK Jr & Disney Jr. So again we have to pay extra for the unavailable channels in the pack so sad.

Just Saw Malayalam DPO 3 Pack.
They just added some more bouquets like Discovery Family Pack & Some Star Bouqets too.
Anyway the pack seems ok as the cost would be 330/- per month if it was under 300 rs it would have been a fantastic pack.
But If i add Sony Happy Sports pack to this then it will be very much expensive, as i have to shed around Rs 375 per month.

Malayalam DPO 3 pack includes Asianet, Vijay channels but the cost is expensive. They should add Zee Tamil also. Then it will become Mega pack.

Last edited:
Cheapest ROI packs in dths?

eGkHLaH.png

DPO 2
8AfEkwD.png

SlzR5qM.png

if3vJ2p.png

sI4ShVw.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock