DDF Exclusive New package

Email Id: [email protected]

Subject: Puthiya Thalaimurai in Sun Direct

Content:

Hello,

I am a Sun Direct customer.

I subscribed to "Tamil DPO 2" pack today, for which Sun Direct charges Rs.230 (NCF Charge + Additional charges for pay channels in the pack)

But, Puthiya Thalaimurai is not part of that package.

Also, Sun Direct is not allowing us to select the first 100 NCF channels by ourselves.

Sun Direct is automatically selecting these first 100 NCF channels for all packs. But Puthiya Thalaimurai is not one of those 100 channels.

According to the TRAI website, Puthiya Thalaimurai is a FREE channel.

https://channeltariff.trai.gov.in/data/List_of_FTA_Channels31.pdf (updated February 16, 2019)
Frequently Asked Questions, Tariff and Related Information for New Regulatory Framework on Broadcasting & Cable Services

But Sun Direct is not making this FREE channel as part of the first 100 auto-selected NCF channels.

It is also NOT AVAILABLE as a FREE a-la-carte channel.

Instead, they have formed a Broadcaster Bouquet outside of the first 100 NCF channels, and they are asking customers to pay " Rs.9 + GST " for this pack.

This is against TRAI rules. This is illegal.

All Sun Direct users in DTH forums have complained about this to TRAI.

We are also letting you know about this through this email, so that you could use this as an opportunity to get this sorted out with Sun Direct.

Call Back Mobile Number: xxxxx xxxxx

Thanks in Advance,
Siva
Chennai
thanks bro. i just emailed the same to puthiya thalaimurai. they called me and activated it immediately. the executive told me that they are in talk with sun direct to make puthiya Thalaimurai available as al a carte from next month.

Dpo3 packs now available in app
DPO 3 costs around rs320.All the channels in dpo 3 plus many more channels were available in old cinema plus sports pack at rs280.🤕
And One more thing i noticed i dont think they gonna add the missing channels in the near future.
In malayalam DPO 3 Star Sports Select SD is present & marked as (NA) so does NICK Jr & Disney Jr. So again we have to pay extra for the unavailable channels in the pack so sad.
Understand that dpo packs are made by the combination of bouquets announced by broadcasters (not just picking channels randomly like earlier).Some channels included in broadcasters bouquets were not present in Sun Direct. Inorder to inform that those channels are given N/A tag. This not ensure that those channels get added soon. May be some channels get added soon but not have any relation with N/A tag.if we check the actual price of channels provided in dpo packs through trai app, We can see that sun direct had given Sun pack free, along with some discounts for rest bouquets.it may regard the un available channels.
N/A tag is not an indication of channel addition.

Last edited:
Hi Sir/Madam,

Greetings of the day!

Hope you people are doing good.

Am requesting you people add Star sports 1 English channel instead star sports Kannada/Tamil/Telugu/Hindi in sundirect dpo 2 package.

Be half of all cricket fans am kindly requesting here to add the Star Sports 1 English channel.

Any how you people will get the money!

Any how we are South Indians we don't want to watch odiya and Bengali channels so, instead of those channels please add some more Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, English and Hindi channels in Kannada DPO Pack 2

Instead of Star Sports select and Star Sports 2 please add Star Sports1 English channel.

Have a nice Day.

We are waiting for your response!

Thank you.

Hi Sir/Madam,

Greetings of the day!

Hope you people are doing good.

Am requesting you people add Star sports 1 English channel instead star sports Kannada/Tamil/Telugu/Hindi in sundirect dpo 2 package.

Be half of all cricket fans am kindly requesting here to add the Star Sports 1 English channel.

Any how you people will get the money!

Any how we are South Indians we don't want to watch odiya and Bengali channels so, instead of those channels please add some more Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, English and Hindi channels in Kannada DPO Pack 2

Instead of Star Sports select and Star Sports 2 please add Star Sports1 English channel.

Have a nice Day.

We are waiting for your response!

Thank you.
You should send this to star not sun direct

I was planning to add 2 hd add-ons when my current plan expire and move to new DPO. But since SUN changed my pack themselves with new expiry, I will add add-ons only with next recharge to keep payments and duration synchronised.

What about Bengali HD DPO? Anxiously waiting for it to come so that we may subscribe the same .

Telugu hd dpo 3 pack mentioned maa movies hd channel . That channel is not available on sun DTH platform. But also remaining ETV Telugu hd channels not available .but they not mentioned that Etv hd channels in their packs . please tel me any one. Y because only mentioned maa movies hd channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock