New Software Update for HD stb will start in next 10 to 12 days

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 21,734
Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone knows this is going to happen, what is new in it.

first d2h said in march, now they say in april after that they will say there is some issue in it, it is going to happen later.

Totally agree with Devesh.
Videocon can not keep promises, they are just an experimenting company. They keep on saying for software upgrade just not to loose customers. No one knows even if they will come up with a new software upgrade. I also had long discussions with CC and also in technical division , and they had no clue whatsoever.
I think it is just a gimmick they play when it comes to software upgradation.
It could be that the HD box is not capable of running the new software at all, that is why they are always postponing the release. Their HD DVR was also a flopp and hence they had to take it off.
It hurts but the truth prevails.

also need good & fast sd software.

john_louis2006 said:
Videocon can not keep promises, they are just an experimenting company. They keep on saying for software upgrade just not to loose customers. No one knows even if they will come up with a new software upgrade. I also had long discussions with CC and also in technical division , and they had no clue whatsoever.
It could be that the HD box is not capable of running the new software at all, that is why they are always postponing the release. Their HD DVR was also a flopp and hence they had to take it off.

ya dude there stb quality is not strong enough to run the new software but i think they are launching new software with less effects or visuals so that the stb can handle it. later it would launch new stb with increased price to accommodate the software correctly

john_louis2006 said:

From last one week, my d2h HD DVR hangs 4-5 times a day. And the only way to get back is to switch of the power plug and restart the STB. Anyone else facing this issue? Is it hardware heating problem due to summers or software issue?

dino nobody is going to buy your d2h because dish tv hd is adding all star hd channels expect star cricket hd and espn hd.With these channels it will have 27 hd channels.

And really dish tv will be leader in hd market. But they need one thing that is double tuner to record one program while watching another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock