New Software Update for HD stb will start in next 10 to 12 days

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 21,743
Status
Not open for further replies.
SUNIEL said:
And really dish tv will be leader in hd market. But they need one thing that is double tuner to record one program while watching another.

And allow subscription to all packs. Then just imagine who can beat then. Additionally if they can think about upgrading software of interface.

is Dish TV is providing true1080p/i HD or just upscaled one ... anyone please confirm

Re: RE: New Software Update for HD stb will start in next 10 to 12 days

samitabhishek said:
is Dish TV is providing true1080p/i HD or just upscaled one ... anyone please confirm

I also have the same question. Can anyone post the list of 22 hd channels currently available and also mention which are true hd and which are upscaled?

mjahabarsadiq said:
samitabhishek said:

I also have the same question. Can anyone post the list of 22 hd channels currently available and also mention which are true hd and which are upscaled?

You can check dishtv.in website for list of overall HD channels (true and upscaled) offered by dish tv.

Out of those, true HD channels are,

Sony HD,
Colors HD
Zee TV HD

Zee Cinema HD
Zee Studio HD
Movies Now HD
HBO Defined HD
HBO Hits HD
Baby TV HD
UTV Stars HD

NGC Wild HD
NGC Adventure HD
Nat Geo HD
Discovery HD
History HD
Travel XP HD
Fox Traveller HD

CNBC Prime HD

MGC Music HD
Mtunes HD
Sony Six HD
Ten HD

(All of them are true HD channels and at par in terms of PQ)
+ 5 expected Star HD channels

samitabhishek said:

Yes it is providing 1080i, but only for the channels listed above (22 out of claimed 40+).

shiwesh said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
samitabhishek said:

You can check dishtv.in website for list of overall HD channels (true and upscaled) offered by dish tv.

Out of those, true HD channels are,

Sony HD,
Colors HD
Zee TV HD

Zee Cinema HD
Zee Studio HD
Movies Now HD
HBO Defined HD
HBO Hits HD
Baby TV HD
UTV Stars HD

NGC Wild HD
NGC Adventure HD
Nat Geo HD
Discovery HD
History HD
Travel XP HD
Fox Traveller HD

CNBC Prime HD

MGC Music HD
Mtunes HD
Sony Six HD
Ten HD

(All of them are true HD channels and at par in terms of PQ)
+ 5 expected Star HD channels

Unlike VideoconD2H, they have more crap HD channels... CNBC Prime, Baby TV, Mtunes, MGC Music...

And no Star Channels yet :p

Videocon is best at the moment. :tup

Unlike VideoconD2H, they have more crap HD channels... CNBC Prime, Baby TV, Mtunes, MGC Music...

And no Star Channels yet :p

Videocon is best at the moment. :tup
[/quote]

Star HD channels going to be added soon

Also dish tv has this crap pricing policy, who will pay Rs 1000 or more to view the sd and hd chs when we r getting the same at Rs 461 in videocon d2h with great picture and audio quality plus gr8 aftersales

HBO Defined HD
HBO Hits HD
NGC Music HD
NGC Wild HD
NGC Adventure HD
Fox Traveller HD

not available on any dth.
+

Mtunes HD
UTV Stars HD
Travel XP HD

all 9 are not available on adtv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock