New Software Update for HD stb will start in next 10 to 12 days

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 21,740
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karthik said:
Unlike VideoconD2H, they have more crap HD channels... CNBC Prime, Baby TV, Mtunes, MGC Music...

And no Star Channels yet :p

Videocon is best at the moment. :tup

Star HD channels going to be added soon

[/quote]

And CNBC Prime, Mtunes are also in d2h :)

We are hearing that new software will be updated for d2h hd stb which will enable recording , play back through usb and Dolby digital sound via hdmi since a year now.
Since we have waited with this false assurance for 1 year...so no harm waiting for 10 more days and then the ice will break and so d2h.

shiwesh said:
john_louis2006 said:
Totally agree with Devesh.
Videocon can not keep promises, they are just an experimenting company. They keep on saying for software upgrade just not to loose customers. No one knows even if they will come up with a new software upgrade. I also had long discussions with CC and also in technical division , and they had no clue whatsoever.
I think it is just a gimmick they play when it comes to software upgradation.
It could be that the HD box is not capable of running the new software at all, that is why they are always postponing the release. Their HD DVR was also a flopp and hence they had to take it off.
It hurts but the truth prevails.

From last one week, my d2h HD DVR hangs 4-5 times a day. And the only way to get back is to switch of the power plug and restart the STB. Anyone else facing this issue? Is it hardware heating problem due to summers or software issue?
me too having similar problem but it hangs once in a day.

its definitely due to heat. Poor HD DVRs unable to handle indian Heat

Videocon has delivered poor quality DVRs

Really shameful for d2 h.

they try to make stb in india.

and make huge profit by giving poor quality hardware and software.

hanging problem is irritating while watching tv,especially when critical scene is going on.

me_saket said:

hanging problem is irritating while watching tv,especially when critical scene is going on.

Guys, I have HD STB from D2H for about 2 months. Till now I dont see any problem like hanging, freezing or bluish tint whatever. Its model is 2011. May be the problem is with older set top boxes. Can you all who are facing STB issues, specify your model??

mjahabarsadiq said:
me_saket said:

Guys, I have HD STB from D2H for about 2 months. Till now I dont see any problem like hanging, freezing or bluish tint whatever. Its model is 2011. May be the problem is with older set top boxes. Can you all who are facing STB issues, specify your model??

i hv a d2h hd stb 2011, im not using this bcoz of hanging problem. its starts almost in one minute. i change the stb 3 time but all are the same problem.

wow, carry on guys, keep on defaming videocon d2h but i must tell u that it won't help the sinking ship of tata sky

dino29 said:
wow, carry on guys, keep on defaming videocon d2h but i must tell u that it won't help the sinking ship of tata sky

don't think like somebody is defaming some dth.. we are discussing the things.. something i feel better cannot suit others based on their expectation.. we cannot change others expectation... dino bhai, please accept the things.. i hope d2h is not owned by you.. likewise tatasky and airtel by others..

so every one should be allowed to post their views.. if you have different opinion share it in a polite way.. don't post something else or comment on persons who are posting.. just do a reply.. and make the discussion healthier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock