new software with images

Some Major Changes On HD+

1.Signals Test/meter with buzzer.
2. Remindme in Guide
3.Urdu option added on History18 earlier it was available on SD.
4.Home network option.

Mine is also Sky+HD. Earlier version was 1.0.8 of Sept.2012. New Version 1.1.0.001 dt.04/04/2013 downloaded yesterday. After a few trails for download manually I kept in Channel 100 and within 10 minutes the download started. For changes in the new software you check in the other thread

Devesh said:
confusing, i have Tata sky + hd box and its not updated

So you got the update now? :huh

i had posted this software download trick for tata sky stb long agao and now what i see is that my thread has been deleted

great, bapun bhai used to request me join this forum in 2011 and this is the way i am being treated now

dino29 said:
i had posted this software download trick for tata sky stb long agao and now what i see is that my thread has been deleted

great, bapun bhai used to request me join this forum in 2011 and this is the way i am being treated now

LoL. If you wanted credits then ok because many guys out here get mad for credits but for your info you are having some memory problems these days, you posted in another old forum which has recently crashed and your ids are deleted. You have never posted that here, if you have posted then also i have not deleted, you are attacking me again and again.. You may do the same with others member, looks like you want ban only everywhere.. Other forum admins already have kicked you out and you wanted same from us..

thanx bapun bro, now got software update, now release version is 110

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock