Good News Finally new software

EEh3E6F.jpg

Hi All,
Anyone facing issue with the xstream remote pairing? When the box is switched ON in the morning after a long power off, the remote is not getting paired automatically. We need to manually pair every morning or we need to wait for some 20 mins for the remote to work. This happens every morning even with the latest software. Service Engineer downgraded to the previous version and changed the remote. But the issue still persist. Anyone else facing same issue?
I reset my firetv stick, during initialization it was stuck at a point, (Audio check) i waited so long, but no change. Many times I tried. Later I found a solution which I had no hope.
To change the battery of remote.
It was a new battery, so I removed and insert the same... God, it solved the issue.
Sometimes solutions are like this, crazy.
I suggest you try changing your remote battery, (put different) may be the chance ony 0.01%, try.

I reset my firetv stick, during initialization it was stuck at a point, (Audio check) i waited so long, but no change. Many times I tried. Later I found a solution which I had no hope.
To change the battery of remote.
It was a new battery, so I removed and insert the same... God, it solved the issue.
Sometimes solutions are like this, crazy.
I suggest you try changing your remote battery, (put different) may be the chance ony 0.01%, try.
Hi, I have already tried this option as suggested by the service technician. Replaced the battery and tried. Issue still persist. Anyways thanks for your suggestion.

Bro, You didn't get the latest firmware, they just updated application version just like mine.

Did you contact airtel team on Twitter or was it an automatic update?
This is latest firmware version .... 2.2.3-20072116

I got the update but not the firmware
And can any1 plz tell me how can i watch catch up and on which channel
Plus how to get updated firmware

I got the update but not the firmware
And can any1 plz tell me how can i watch catch up and on which channel
Plus how to get updated firmware
Ok i found how catch up works for that u need internet to watch catchup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock