Good News Finally new software

Can all just confirm those who got new update there box is registered to which state so we can look at the pattern they which state the update 1st

Can all just confirm those who got new update there box is registered to which state so we can look at the pattern they which state the update 1st
My was gujrat and i didnt got update in any of my 3 boxes so i changed the pincode of my 1 box to west banglore as sum1 mentioned here and after 2 days i got update to 1 of box of whom i changed pin code to west banglore and i still didnt got update in my other 2 box which have gujrat pin code

My was gujrat and i didnt got update in any of my 3 boxes so i changed the pincode of my 1 box to west banglore as sum1 mentioned here and after 2 days i got update to 1 of box of whom i changed pin code to west banglore and i still didnt got update in my other 2 box which have gujrat pin code
How to change pincode?

My Application Version:1.0.2773
Firmware Version: 2.2.3-20072116
I asked the TSM to push the latest Application and Firmware update for me. They pushed the Application update but they're stating that the Firmware Update that has been mentioned above in the posts is only available for customers who are facing audio and video issues with the Xstream Box and is in beta phase.
@Vadirocks Can you ask your friend to push the update for me. I've messaged you on Telegram.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock