New Start with Airtel DTH after Disconnection..@@

• Thread starter Thread starter Harry.S
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 65
  • Views Views: Views 7,679
RE: Bye Bye Airtel DTH..@@

Harry.S said:
Whts d joke in my Thread..:( :(

No problem harry bro Tatasky customers are going mad bcuz the removal of MSM channel's from tatasky base packs, Just kiddin Tata fan boyz don't take it seriously :lol

Personally I would advice you to stay with Airtel may be they would activate few Tps or even may be SES would launch the new satellite for Airtel then you would get tons of channel's after this satellite gets active and used by Airtel. :k

DishHD said:
No problem harry bro Tatasky customers are going mad bcuz the removal of MSM channel's from tatasky base packs, Just kiddin Tata fan boyz don't take it seriously :lol

:no:no the channels are not being removed from base pack
They are straight away being removed from Tata Sky

Sorry for the off topic :k

Harry bro,join Tata sky family. Because, after using Airtel none of the dths can convince you in terms of pic quality, audio quality, software and hardware and as well as user interface . You will be pleased with Tata sky only. Also it's confirmed that they are going to use new satellite.

DishHD said:

Personally I would advice you to stay with Airtel may be they would activate few Tps or even may be SES would launch the new satellite for Airtel then you would get tons of channel's after this satellite gets active and used by Airtel. :k

i know that feeling bro :lol

non availability of DVR :d :rofl

Harry Bro i'll also suggest you to stay with adtv,tata sky was a good option but due to removal of msm channels it is also in a lot of problems,and moving from adtv to either d2h or dish tv you'll definitely not enjoy the pq and aq as in comparison to adtv,so each one is having some cons,you should wait till end of this year,adtv might solve space issue soon :)

Back
Top Bottom