Discussion Airtel DTH After TRAI New Rules

Hi All,

Currently im paying Rs 5,999/6,999/7,999 (I paid last Feb & they said first time its slightly costly and second time its Rs 5,999 or 6,999 per yr for infinity pack) and each additional connection its either Rs 275 per month or Rs 3,025 per year for the same infinity pack.

How will the new TRAI rule affect my subscription? Hope they dont suddenly disconnect the service.

Thanks.

Dear Bro
Pls share complete list of channels along with price detail (per channel and packs price)
example Sony Package Rs.31/- and only Sab TV price ??
plz share complete list for selection of channels

Dear Bro
Pls share complete list of channels along with price detail (per channel and packs price)
Instead of asking here you can check respective channels websites as it's difficult to share every thing here. You can also find same info in TV channels sub forum of DDF.

Dear Bro
All Broadcasters Bouquets List -
http://www.indigital.co.in/pdf/broadcaster-bouquets.pdf
All Broadcasters Alacarte Pay Channels List-
https://www.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/PayChannels18122018.pdf

*Broadcasters like Times,Disney etc have reduced their channels prices so check their official site for updated prices.

I am currently using Diamond HD free topup...what about that...will that be discontinued??
Previously when all HD channels topups were rewamped this old topup still remained working ...
Is there any chances of those packs remaining??

As per TRAI rules Airtel updated ala carte prices maximum price ₹22.42/-(Inc tax)
Screenshot-20181231-015704.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock