Seeking Help which components are included in upgrade of hd tata sky connection

Reaction score
i want to upgrade my tatasky to hd settopbox
hdmi cable are included in connection or we we want purchase it seperately??

Does new HD box come with VC card, and technicain is just swapping it with older?

Will technician check if remote working? adaptor woarking condition?

HD box upgrade will cost you ₹999 and technician's visit will cost you ₹200 which brings the total cost ₹1200. You can get fresh HD connection and 1 months connection from OLX along with free installations. If you don't trust distributors of Olx at same rate. You can directly buy from e-commerce sites for ₹1400-₹1500 at cheaper rate as you will get a month worth balance. I suggest to go for fresh connection over an upgrade. You will get new dish, lnb, wires, remotes, adapter and batteries.

HD box upgrade will cost you ₹999 and technician's visit will cost you ₹200 which brings the total cost ₹1200. You can get fresh HD connection and 1 months connection from OLX along with free installations. If you don't trust distributors of Olx. You can directly buy from e-commerce sites for ₹1400-₹1500 at cheaper rate as you will get a month worth balance. I suggest to go for fresh connection over an upgrade. You will get new dish, lnb, wires, remotes, adapter and batteries.
Additional Technician visit charges are not applicable on Box upgrade, Rs 999 was final price when I upgraded last year.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock