New Test Channel - Test Service 14 added

• Thread starter MJ786
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 11,195
sayan.sunny said:
MJ786 said:
yes but what were the claims made that they dont have space and facing crunch etc :lol

Nobody can predict TATA SKY's future. even their employees never come to know abt comming new channels.

Yes i know that no one can predict future of any DTH leave alone Tatasky.. but some just try to give false infos that they are facing space crunch etc.

Anyway they are just test services till now.. so lets wait what they will show.. will it be full time channels or just Part timers :rofl

yes tata sky is still in mpeg2:(:

Their evry depertment is seperate from each other. :- channel addition team, customer care, management team etc. My previous experience :- cc didnt know anything, they was unable to give any info abt new channels even on the previous day of launching. earlier everybody wel known abt the launching of TEN ACTION+ cc guys failed to serve any concrete info.

CC will never provide any information before hand .. once the channel is available on STB then only they will be given informations to provide to customers calls... This is not just in case of TAtasky but to all DTH..

MJ786 said:
sayan.sunny said:
MJ786 said:
yes but what were the claims made that they dont have space and facing crunch etc :lol

Nobody can predict TATA SKY's future. even their employees never come to know abt comming new channels.

Yes i know that no one can predict future of any DTH leave alone Tatasky.. but some just try to give false infos that they are facing space crunch etc.

Anyway they are just test services till now.. so lets wait what they will show.. will it be full time channels or just Part timers :rofl
There is no part timer channel option left now. only showcase promo channel may be use but UTV STARS like channel should not be a part time ch.

UTV Stars or MIX cannot be added as part timers .. but only some less watched channels can be done like that.. anyway we will get to know in 1 or 2 days about these

MJ786 said:
CC will never provide any information before hand .. once the channel is available on STB then only they will be given informations to provide to customers calls... This is not just in case of TAtasky but to all DTH..

Not all dth. I saw the announcement of upcoming new channel on D2H facebook page. Airtel and Reliance cc gave the wrong info abt upcoming new channel.

yes.. but why blame just DTH.. even the UTV Stars on FB gave wrong info that their channel will be available on d2h, dishtv, tatasky etc.. but the channel launched and still no viewof it..maybe it will come in future

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock