New Test Channel - Test Service 14 added

• Thread starter MJ786
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 11,167
MJ786 said:
yes.. but why blame just DTH.. even the UTV Stars on FB gave wrong info that their channel will be available on d2h, dishtv, tatasky etc.. but the channel launched and still no viewof it..maybe it will come in future

Lets see whats up.....comming...

yes..since yesterday they are doing lot of changes in channels by changing PIDs etc.. and some audio options are added extra also .. so they are trying to do something to stay in competition.

MJ786 said:
yes..since yesterday they are doing lot of changes in channels by changing PIDs etc.. and some audio options are added extra also .. so they are trying to do something to stay in competition.

Yes, found wired audio problem in some channels in deferent time.

Update:
Out of the 7 Test channels.. 4 of them have Hindi Audio option.. so 4 Hindi channels upcoming.
Utv stars, MIX and .:-/

MJ786 said:
Update:
Out of the 7 Test channels.. 4 of them have Hindi Audio option.. so 4 Hindi channels upcoming.
Utv stars, MIX and .:-/

Many posibilities like:- DABANG, DHAMAL, B4U MUSIC/MOVIES or any others. SET MIX is not launched.

^^^what about utv stars???? :lol

UTV stars may be like ZOOM TV or E24 . So i am not much excited about it.
As I am getting my daily dose with these two lovely channels.... :D

hi guys firstly sorry for not coming here since last 5 days as my internet connection was down. wow but getting this news now is really great.
utv stars is a waste channel, no good content and also they r operating in bad audio quality just like times group is doing with zoom to save running costs.

mr all the way online sadiq i m talking about bad audio quality of utv stars since 16th august, zoom also degraded their audio quality on 28th march, now hear audio of zoom,its of such low quality. also i m not anti or pro any group but yes its my right to express my thoughts on the reality of how a channel operates. times group operates three of its channels in bad audio quality just to save costs and they invest that saving in running movies now in excellent quality

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock