New Test Channel - Test Service 14 added

• Thread starter MJ786
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 11,228
Thats Not The CASE... I Have Original Decoders Of The All Available Channels and I Find No Issue With Audio Or Neither Video... I Access Them From C-Band Satellites... Its Not Problem Of Any Of The Companies...

Next Comes Your DTH Companies and If They Tweak For Space Constraints You Have To Blame Them,

For Instance C-Band ZEE TRENDZ Has Fantastic AV Quality, But Same In DISH TV Is Awful..

TATASky Keeps All Regional Channels BAKWAS Quality and Compresses Others...

HOPE Atleast This Time You Agree... and I Dont Want To Discuss Further....

all i can say is that zoom and utv stars r operating in bad audio quality in original transmission. they r giving very less bandwidth to audio and totally compressed

Ha Ha Ha...:blush:

If You Dont Understand Technical Terms:angry: ------edited---... Dont Jump To Conclusions.:rofl

dino its totally not lauched yet meance not available in all big networks then how you are saying directly its a waste channel?:huh:huh

namo narayan said:
hi A firstly sorry for not coming here since last 5 days as my internet connection was down. wow but getting this news now is really great.
utv stars is a waste channel, no good content and also they r operating in bad audio quality just like times group is doing with A to save running costs.

Bapun Raz said:
dino its totally not lauched yet meance not available in all big networks then how you are saying directly its a waste channel?:huh:huh

namo narayan said:
hi A firstly sorry for not coming here since last 5 days as my internet connection was down. wow but getting this news now is really great.
utv stars is a waste channel, no good content and also they r operating in bad audio quality just like times group is doing with A to save running costs.

it is launched brother in cable network.but in 1 day how dino knew the quality of the channel?????strange:-/

dino again personal comments?please yaar avi toh bandh karo aisa comment dena otherwise you will face problems too.you can all make debate here but cool and calmly not by fighting and dino yes don't say utv stars bad its not available in many places and you are telling it wrost....lolz:u

All posts with personnel comments edited/deleted .. :c
@namo narayan & sadiq
Do technical discussion / arguments but no personnel comments.....

This Is Not Nice............... Atleast Till That Fella Comes And See That Post, It Should Had Stayed... He Must See How Much Angry A Person Can Be Against Useless Minds..

@Offtopic:: BAPUN I Am Pissed Off... Days Are Numbered If This Follows...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock