New Test Channel - Test Service 14 added

• Thread starter MJ786
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 11,245
admin u should have read the deleted post of sadiq and known it right. whoever deleted it, did it bcoz it was having wrong and bad things about me

greatsadiq said:
This Is Not Nice............... Atleast Till That Fella Comes And See That Post, It Should Had Stayed... He Must See How Much Angry A Person Can Be Against Useless Minds..

@Offtopic:: BAPUN I Am Pissed Off... Days Are Numbered If This Follows...

I agree with you sadiq.

@Mods please edit the posts only if the concerned person complains. Even police wont take action unless the concerned person complains but in forums who ever complains or even if a mod feels he want to edit something they does this.

What I mean is, if some says 'Amatan you are waste' then dont edit it unless the concerned person in this case 'amatan' comes and requests you.

action already taken don't worry read here- http://dreamdth.com/Forum/Thread-Warned-User-s-Information-Thread?action=lastpost

namo narayan said:
admin why dont u warn the real culprits who provoke and say bad things about my comments. earlier also u did not warn mj and amantan for abusing and making fun of me. should i just stay quiet if a person says bad things about me for no reason. i have a level till which i can cope with people like these and they should b given a lesson not me

Dino, I didnt abuse you. You open a new thread regarding this compression algo, we can talk about that in that thread :) I want to know what you did.

namo narayan said:
, now algorithm formula for picture has been fixed and u will get best picture in fast scenes too, earlier it used to b cracky and took the fun of watching anything.

Well I never noticed THAT, Can Anyone else can confirm, this?, Fast scenes in TS looked CRACKY? and what is the difference now?

quickboy said:
Well I never noticed THAT, Can Anyone else can confirm, this?, Fast scenes in TS looked CRACKY? and what is the difference now?

Not just fast scenes but all scenes. I dont know now whether anything has changed, but I have requested him to open a new thread regarding this so that we can get more information. What he says is possible but whether it is possible of him I dont know.

dear amantan u spoke one sentence which really hurted me, anyways i still feel that u r a good human being and i have no problem with u too dear

namo narayan said:
dear amantan u spoke one sentence which really hurted me, anyways i still feel that u r a good human being and i have no problem with u too dear

Which sentance? I dont want to hurt anyone. Next time I will take more caution.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock