New Test Channel - Test Service 14 added

• Thread starter MJ786
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 11,248
Don't worry sadiq bhai team and me will see all and if he give any wrong comments and personal comments and fight then you can see the result too for him.

greatsadiq said:
This Is Not Nice............... Atleast Till That Fella Comes And See That Post, It Should Had Stayed... He Must See How Much Angry A Person Can Be Against Useless Minds..

@Offtopic:: BAPUN I Am Pissed Off... Days Are Numbered If This Follows...

well mr sadiq people like u satart fights just bcoz i m saying something and people like u just wanna commment negatively and fight on whatever i say. ---edited---

dino you have warned now if you make more fights then get banned surely.

and who are you to say quit him?

^^^is this thread for going offtopics again nd again?:angry:

either make a thread if you really want to share or go with topic here...:c

admin why dont u warn the real culprits who provoke and say bad things about my comments. earlier also u did not warn mj and amantan for abusing and making fun of me. should i just stay quiet if a person says bad things about me for no reason. i have a level till which i can cope with people like these and they should b given a lesson not me

don't call others here they are not fighting with you its all clear and solve and now when you told utv stars bad only sadiq told its not and you get hyper and say him a lot of good bad isn't it and you get warned...dino act as matue and you have don wrong please accept it if you are honest den.

read again admin , the post was deleted by someone just bcoz sadiq wrote bad things about me . and i know people like him well, they r in regular practice to abuse and bash me. i will not accept if its not my fault

its really a disgrace that i m being warned for no reason, if others say wrong things or abuse me, its ok but if i respond, thats wrong. wow. what a law

nope dino you have done you can ask in suggestion and feedback by a thread too and see the respoce of member hope then you will know about you.:bad

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock