New Thread for Channel List

• Thread starter Thread starter JollyLNB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 1,356

JollyLNB

News Columnist
Reaction score
Namaste, friends! I am new here, and I have been diligently maintaining and regularly updating a 'Channel List & Tabulation' table at home as an Excel file. Since Basil bro has not been active on DDF for many months and his SD channel list table hasn't been updated for a long time I would like to know how to upload the file. I will upload within 1 week.

P. S. This is my first forum, I may need help regarding how PM system works, how to send personal messages, etc.

Re: RE: New Thread for Channel List

Artemis said:
Namaste, friends! I am new here, and I have been diligently maintaining and regularly updating a 'Channel List & Tabulation' table at home as an Excel file. Since Basil bro has not been active on DDF for many months and his SD channel list table hasn't been updated for a long time I would like to know how to upload the file. I will upload within 1 week.

P. S. This is my first forum, I may need help regarding how PM system works, how to send personal messages, etc.
Sorry. But definitely you are not new to the forum world. And... I know who you are [emoji6]

By the way you can request with your original ID..

Sadiq sir, pls believe me... I joined only 1wk back and my minimum posts is not enough for me to send a pm... I dont want to reveal my age or other personal data in public, there is no other way. Please... I am indeed new to public forums. I have faith in u Sir, Shawl sir, Gssran sir and all others here @ DDF that u will allhelp me.

What does this mean... :huh

Anyways I have been following DDF for one year since Oct 2013, but I have not joined till now, decided to contribute in some way so seeking your assistance here to help me in the forum. I promise I will cooperate.

The table of channels that has been created also has some special features like channels exclusively present/absent on a particular DTH, etc. :)

Back
Top Bottom