New TP activated by adtv from ses 9 (No.14th)

Mr.Bhat said:
I am getting this signal... its not much differance fom the start.. maybe from 0.2 to 0.3 depending on time...yes a little   bit signal increased...

http://i.imgur.com/v8kV3Ug.png[/img[/CENTER]
[/quote]

I have 108.2 as side LNB on dish TV dish (monoblock). I guess that is why I have less signal comparing you.

Signal improvement :

N.B. It is a cloudy day here today,while yesterday was sunny. 

M.J.Sadiq said:
I have 108.2 as side LNB on dish TV dish (monoblock). I guess that is why I have less signal comparing you.
Ok...            that maybe the reason .. y no BER ? Input TS ...

signal strngth on this tp is 65, whereas on others it is arnd 70.

signal quality is better than other tps.

But on FTA box, quality is 90/76, whereas on other tps, is arnd 90/85 :u

1zfphzo.jpg

I'll check again when the sun comes out. But its unlikely today, a thick cloud cover's here...

Mr.Bhat said:
Ok...            that maybe the reason .. y no BER ? Input TS ...
I am not good in all terminologies bro.. what is the use of BER and what is the normal value for it?

M.J.Sadiq said:
I am not good in all terminologies bro.. what is the use of BER and what is the normal value for it?

BER →Bit Error Rate.. it depends on the signal.. u can see in Snaps of STB and ur picture, mine too... its not vissible in ur snap...

Mr.Bhat said:
BER →Bit Error Rate.. it depends on the signal.. u can see in Snaps of STB and ur picture, mine too... its not vissible in ur snap...
Thanks for explaining it bro.. is it a problem in my device? Usually it was showing for all TPs. Not sure why it was not showing for this TP. May be not available at the time of taking the screenshot. Right now out of Chennai so can't check till Monday night.

I think its not issue of ur device ... maybe a bit early u have taken SS ..

Mr.Bhat said:
I think its not issue of ur device ... maybe a bit early u have taken SS ..
Good that my device is not a problem..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock