New TP activated by adtv from ses 9 (No.14th)

shawl_who said:
12592v 40800 is not a problem, coming fine :tup

its the 12710h tp, having problems....

I feel correct sr is 45010 only, as the farther I go from it, greater gets the time to lock. I mean if I put in 44995 etc

No.. its 45000 only... when we make NIT Scan the exact Frequency is coming and its 45000 itself... i think u can try 12700 or 12715...
For example... if i put 11000 in Sun Direct [93.5] i am getting full signals... the correct parameter is 11010 .. that happens few times with our LNB too....sometimes in skew ...

now getting good signal strength and signal quality both on 12592V
I think from monday night, we can expect Another round of HD addition.
IMG_20170319_091517.jpg

Earlier it was like this :
IMG_20170317_004433.jpg

Optimus_Prime said:
now getting good signal strength and signal quality both on 12592V
I think from monday night, we can expect Another round of HD addition.
Great news bro ....any channels testing ?

@nithinricks85

Told you yesterday itself to not quote images. Still not following it. Next time be careful. We may need to take action..

Bro they have decreased changer sr of this tp so quality improved

M.J.Sadiq said:
@nithinricks85

Told you yesterday itself to not quote images. Still not following it. Next time be careful. We may need to take action..

Dear sadiq yesterday it was my mistake ....But today I didn't see image as it was noy loading in my mobile...

Iam not seeing any image in optimus bro ...now also iam not able to see any image in optimus bro chat

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock