New TP activated by adtv from ses 9 (No.14th)

Now the symbolrate has been changed to 30000 .. ..Modulation too now showing 8PSK.. also the parameters to adjusted to 12591.. The signals increased ...So expecting to add in Network and the additions in this transponder very soon....

ILjYlaW.png

They shud ve decreased sr of 12710h tp from 45010 to something lower.
My solid box cant scan over 45000 sr...
Hence shows no signals on this tp..sometimes :wall

I think Solid and other new FTA Recievers can handle upto 45000 .. what Sadiq got is the differance occuring in the Power and LNB which is common... thats not a benchmark... if u try another LNB or if not set to Universal LNB Option it may differ the scan f Frequency of Transponder.. that effects the SR in the scan... U should get the correct signal in FTA Box too...

Mr.Bhat said:
I think Solid and other new FTA Recievers can handle upto 45000 .. what Sadiq got is the differance occuring in the Power and LNB which is common... thats not a benchmark... if u try another LNB or if not set to Universal LNB Option it may differ the scan f Frequency of Transponder.. that effects the SR in the scan... U should get the correct signal in FTA Box too...

my lnb is correctly set, universal 9750-10600.

but solid is incapable of handling over 45000, openbox nd others can handle over 45000 easily. :s

Just try in another LNB... if ur Reciever is scanning the Dish Lanka Transponder 12050 then this also should be... its not over 45K..
This is my scan..
oVDgQxc.png

not sure wht d exact problem is :u

but signal doesnt come for some time, then comes on its own, after some time. :s

Try editing the Transponder like ... 12590,12595.. also SR 44990,44995... in manual scan...

Mr.Bhat said:
Try editing the Transponder like ... 12590,12595.. also SR 44990,44995... in manual scan...

12592v 40800 is not a problem, coming fine :tup

its the 12710h tp, having problems....

I feel correct sr is 45010 only, as the farther I go from it, greater gets the time to lock. I mean if I put in 44995 etc

shawl_who said:
not sure wht d exact problem is :u

but signal doesnt come for some time, then comes on its own, after some time. :s

may be bro your dish need realignment.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock