DTH updates New TP Added By ADTV

If they make it destination for DD then DD News HD should also be added else it will feel bad on being left alone. Hope airtel "cares" for its sentiments and makes the family stay together :)

TP is not coming in my STB!!
22 channels are available in this TP & you may be watching some of them & you're saying that it's not available in your STB.:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
You must have entered wrong parameters.
Please any Mods/Super Mods open the thread :: Breaking News - New TP Added By ADTV
I have a source.
As per your post, it was coming on 25 January & today it's not coming.
What are you doing???
First you liked the post about new TP in other thread then created a new thread for the same stating that you it was added at that time only. Then you're posting here that this TP is not coming on your STB & you yourself have given proof to mods that this TP is available.
What's wrong with you?

Last edited:
First you liked the post about new TP in other thread then created a new thread for the same stating that you it was added at that time only. Then you're posting here that this TP is not coming on your STB & you yourself have given proof to mods that this TP is available.
What's wrong with you?
Bro I think @somnath chakraborty bro posting about Testing of TP.
And When I search The parameters in morning then this TP is not. Available. & Afternoon on Tv screen showing BAT Upadtes. Then I guess New TP added in STB. and My guess is true finally TP added in STB.

Last edited:
Buddies,

If you guys, having any problem with any post report that to Admins they will resolve.

Buddies,

If you guys, having any problem with any post report that to Admins they will resolve.
Reported & issue is resolved also.
Bro I think @somnath chakraborty bro posting about Testing of TP.
And When I search The parameters in morning then this TP is not. Available. & Afternoon on Tv screen showing BAT Upadtes. Then I guess New TP added in STB. and My guess is true finally TP added in STB.
You misunderstood it. He posted at 3.45 am that TP has been added in STB & Airtel Test is available in it.
You must have entered the wrong parameters that time also that's why you couldn't find it because when I searched it around 7 am, it was available in the NIT scan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock