DTH updates New UI update coming for TataSky +HD

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 105
  • Views: Views 19,257
yeah just saw that. can we manual update on 10th november?

yeah just saw that. can we manual update on 10th november?
Only if they make OTA available on the satellite. Me too waiting for it, would not mind trying manual upgrade that day, if box status shown as 'Idle'

More details...
  • Easy to read CA messages which has specifics of packs/ a la carte with price and SMS code in tabular format for unsubscribed channel/ showcase events
  • New UI enhancement for ‘No signal' scenarios giving more information to the user
  • 3rd tuner available for recording purpose.
    Poster based sushi bar which enables the user to navigate to the poster information screen directly
    Pause + Record + Rewind Live TV
  • 500 GB hard disk that can record up to 625 hours of content
  • 1080i high definition picture quality
  • 16:9 Wide Aspect Ratio
  • Three tuners (third tuner will be for future use)
    1 - USB 2.0 port on the rear & 1- USB 2.0 port on right side
    Ethernet
  • CVBS (Composite Video & Stereo audio connectors) interface
  • Optical S/PDIF
  • Dolby Digital Plus (with up to 7.1 channels of premium quality Surround Sound)
  • Series Record Link
  • Video-on-demand (VoD)
Note: Transcode i.e 2Go feature has been removed and is not supported on the transfer set top box anymore.

image.jpg

More details...
  • 3rd tuner available for recording purpose.
    Poster based sushi bar which enables the user to navigate to the poster information screen directly
    Pause + Record + Rewind Live TV
  • Three tuners (third tuner will be for future use)
    1 - USB 2.0 port on the rear & 1- USB 2.0 port on right side
    Ethernet
Note: Transcode i.e 2Go feature has been removed and is not supported on the transfer set top box anymore.
What??? :cf:
Also what is sushi bar??? :undecided:

Suddenly I' having a feeling that it'll not be classic UI. It'll be an enhanced form of classic UI containing some advanced GUI changes. I think they'll mix EVO12 and Twilight UI features.

IMO the sushi bar are the posters which are available in Menu option. Three posters which are accessible withe side arrow buttons. The posters mainly contain ads

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock