DTH updates New UI update coming for TataSky +HD

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 105
  • Views: Views 19,438
Will u wait for automatic update or will manually force it ?
Will try manually at my own convenience, i most of the time end up updating myself because auto update arrives very last.
Don't know about Bapun but I'll manually update at 12:00 o' clock sharp. :devilish:
Usually they push update at sharp 2am. So i would be trying after that only. If you receive before that, ping me and i will also update mine.:)

Just tried now. No new update at the moment. So may be you are right? Going to sleep now. I hope tomorrow when I wake up and visit this forum, I get news about the new update. :D

Update did not came till now. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Is your STB showing software status as IDLE ??? Restart STB and see.
We are aware of those facts bro, i checked status more than 5 times and after restarted, everytime waited for 15-20 mints and status changes to Aborted.

No updates pushed by TS through OTA yet.

We are aware of those facts bro, i checked status more than 5 times and after restarted, everytime waited for 15-20 mints and status changes to Aborted.

No updates pushed by TS through OTA yet.

May be TS postponed the updates. Ask CC about this.

May be TS postponed the updates. Ask CC about this.
They did not i think, check first post of this thread between 10th to 23rd of Nov - that says all. ;)

I tried manual update today at 10:30 AM, didn't get the update. :sleepy:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock