news about software updation

• Thread starter Devesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 8,668

Devesh

Contributor
Reaction score
Yesterday i post a comment on d2h fb page for software update and today i got a call from there side, that person told me software update only happend for 10000:hd boxes,

Other :hd boxes will be updated in next one or two month.

May Be They Are Planning For USB Recording Future Too

its legal incase of dth as that usb which u use for recording gets encryped and after inserting it in usb slot of that dth company, it goes thru a process where recordings on that usb can only b viewed on that stb

Exactly.You cant watch the recorded content anywhere else except the same box(or box from the same operator).

timkamat said:
Exactly.You cant watch the recorded content anywhere else except the same box(or box from the same operator).

yes bro you cant watch anywhere else

Wish they add following features with upgrade:
1. **IMP** AC3 Audio in HDMI
2. USB Recording (I highly doubt this as they already have a PVR option and people will not buy PVR, if this feature is added to Zapper. DishTV having SD Recorder is another case as that is in different category / market base)
3. Improved EPG. EPG does not remain in memory, even for the channels for which EPG has been downloaded already. I think this is a limitation on memory, not software.
4. **IMP**- Direct button for Audio language change in a channel. Going to Info -> Yellow button is cumbersome. Assign a key (yellow?) directly to bring up language change option, when there is multiple audio feed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock