NGC US ties up with actor Morgan Freeman for ‘The Story Of God’

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
US infotainment broadcaster National Geographic Channel (NGC) and executive producers Morgan Freeman, Lori McCreary and James Younger of Revelations Entertainment have announced ‘The Story of God’.

The show will air globally on National Geographic Channel and Nat Geo Mundo in 2016 in the US and globally in 171 countries and 45 languages. The new global series will explore mankind’s quest to understand the divine.

Host Freeman will embark on an exploration and intimate reflection on God, immersing himself in religious experiences and rituals all around the world, as well as becoming a test subject in scientific labs to examine how the frontiers of neuroscience and cosmology are intersecting the traditional domain of religion. Freeman said, “The story of God is one of the greatest mysteries and most important ideas in the world.

For me, this is a personal and enduring quest to understand the divine, and I am humbled by the opportunity to take viewers along on this incredible journey.”

This is a quest for God — to shed light on the questions that have puzzled, terrified and inspired mankind. Today, those eternal questions are also posed by science.

In the course of the series, Freeman will travel to labs where he’ll see the most accurate simulation of the creation of our universe unfold in front of his eyes, and become a test subject for neuroscientists who are searching for the effect of God on our networks of neurons

Read more at: 

http://www.televisionpost.com/television/ngc-us-ties-up-with-actor-morgan-freeman-for-the-story-of-god/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock