No Commentary in Ten HD

Red Devil

Reaction score
Anyone else facing this?

All other sounds are there but the commentary.

I asked user of Tata Sky and he is getting it then why not in D2h?

Can anyone answer..

i am a tata sky user

i am getting commentary on ten hd

Re: RE: No Commentary in Ten HD

Rushil.D said:
i am a tata sky user

i am getting commentary on ten hd

Yes mate I know, I confirmed it myself.

Called CC and they were like, 'Sir check your set top box cable' and blah blah..

Mast Bahjan suni CC waali ladki ne..

BTW it resulted in the problem being resolved.

So my altercation with them was fruitful.

Had to make 2 calls to get to the senior and make them realize that the problem is with then and not with the Broadcaster which they were saying previously.

Won't learn until you shout at them... ffs this being a Sunday I thought it would be peaceful but thanks to d2h cc for making my blood boil.. lol

Got a call from them that we are looking at the problem and a minute later it is resolved.

Ffs check before making stupid excuses or giving stupid reasons to the customers.

Customer is No Fool...

Senior lady convinced me not to complain against the girl I talked earlier else I would have posted this on Facebook and Twitter with her name and her stupid excuses.

She had the guts to put me on hold and pretending that she is not able to hear me... Cut the f**kin call then instead of just keeping it on hold.. And I was able to hear her talking to other guy when I was on hold (not exactly on hold she just wasn't interested in admitting that she is stupid)

Asking to check cable when all other sounds are clear and only commentary is not coming..

Then telling it's a broadcaster issue even after me telling her that I have checked on Tata Sky and I am getting the commentary there and Broadcasting issue would mean No commentary anywhere but not she just won't listen and also not willing to transfer call to her senior... Plain f**kin Stupid..

Rant Over

I think Dhoot should take the things seriously if he doesn't want to sell the business & retain D2H position...:p
BTW if you want your Sunday to be peaceful or doesn't want your blood to boil then just take cable connection....:lol

NinadG said:
I think Dhoot should take the things seriously if he doesn't want to sell the business & retain D2H position...:p
BTW if you want your Sunday to be peaceful or doesn't want your blood to boil then just take cable connection....:lol

Oh, really? As if cable wont have this kind of issues, yeah? Come on, man- give meaningful suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock