No cradle snatching, please: Raveena Tandon

Reaction score
The mast mast girl had stayed away from the big screen for a while. But, she has returned to the movies with acting in an Amitabh Bachchan starrer. For Raveena, acting with the Big B isn't a new experience. So, how was it to be back with him on the big screen? "It is always great to work with Amitji. It feels amazing," she says with her trademark smile. The vivacious actor adds, "I did a bit of comedy along with him. That was actually fun."

Raveena has been doing some reality shows from time to time, the latest being "Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala" in which she was the judge. From being an actor to becoming a comedy show judge, how was the transition like? "It was difficult at times. But I must say that it was a great experience as well." How was it different from the big screen? She says, "It is much easier there. It doesn't take much of your time. You can do your household activities, and spend some quality time with your family. You can also work at the same time. As the shows happened once a week, it was lots of fun."

The National Award winning actor has another side to her. Known for her philanthropic mindset, Raveena had once housed in 20 orphans at her bungalow. Recently, she adopted two girls and received an award for her deed. When we ask her how important is such recognition, she says, "It encourages people to do something substantial. It also helps in spreading awareness about good causes. Moreover awards don't let your efforts go unrecognised. In fact, when I saw other women receiving the awards, I was humbled by the whole idea."

Steering the conversation towards films, we tell her that a lot of older actors are shaking their booty with their younger female counterparts. On asking her if we can expect to see her romancing the younger lot too, she laughs and says, "No cradle snatching, please. Thank you. I am much more dignified than that. And, trust me, happy too!" Any message for her fans? "Live and let live. It is small life. Be happy," she smiles. So true, Raveena!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/No-cradle-snatching-please-Raveena-Tandon/articleshow/9109518.cms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock