no customer id

saiyedzaiba said:
I want to know my customer id through my vc number if possible plzzzz help me

but y u want to know ur customer id. :huh:huh:huh

is ur connection still to b activated :huh:huh:huh

or it has been activated :huh:huh:huh

bcoz my connection is in active mode n i can easily see my customer id.

I want to do rechatge on my set top box from india and they say to give the customer id for recharge my connection has been cut due to low balance.

saiyedzaiba said:
How can i send private msg????

@ vicky bro please delete ur messages as u have the highest no. of msgs in ur acc. n i m not able to send u any more msg.

@ saiyed bro - click on the id of the person to whom u send to message n then click on the msg option :tup:tup:tup

already deleted bro & sorry bro i am forget to delete

saiyedzaiba said:
I want to do rechatge on my set top box from india and they say to give the customer id for recharge my connection has been cut due to low balance.

bro... in settings u ll definitely have customer id.

saiyedzaiba said:
How can i send private msg????

bro,on top of pages right side corner private message icon is available & click the icon after click the compose primate message & enter the sender name & message

Also click the url

DreamDTH Community Forums

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro... in settings u ll definitely have customer id.

bro,if possible,please elaborate how to see the customer id in setting menu

No i don't see any i think the man through whom o done dish fixing has hidden everythng so dat i don't do recharge from anywhere else except him....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock