No Dolby on NGC HD

• Thread starter joysen
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,179

joysen

Reaction score
Though the Banner shows Dolby Digital, NGC HD is just broadcasting on Stereo (based on AV Receiver Info). This has happened after it reverted back from Dolby Digital Plus.:-/

Needs to be highlighted to TS. I think they also mistakenly removed DD from SS HD4.

jdrocks said:
It shows DD 2.0 not DD 5.1

No its Dolby Digital. I am using Onkyo 7.1 receiver. it is clearly showing it as Dolby Digital. I don't know how to upload screenshot. Please tell me so that I can upload the screen shot.

Mohan Krishna said:
No its Dolby Digital. I am using Onkyo 7.1 receiver. it is clearly showing it as Dolby Digital. I don't know how to upload screenshot. Please tell me so that I can upload the screen shot.

On your Onkyo receiver press the display button on the remote to display the input details. Check whether it shows input audio as DD 5.1 or DD 2.0.

Refer here for uploading SS:
DreamDTH Community Forums

jdrocks said:
On your Onkyo receiver press the display button on the remote to display the input details. Check whether it shows input audio as DD 5.1 or DD 2.0.

Refer here for uploading SS:
DreamDTH Community Forums

Yes bro, You are correct it is DD 2.0
I am trying to upload the screenshot. Thank you for for providing me the tutorial

Mohan Krishna said:
Yes bro, You are correct it is DD 2.0
I am trying to upload the screenshot. Thank you for for providing me the tutorial
TFURRNB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock