No hope....Troubles ahead

• Thread starter hirffa
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 9,589
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hriffa bro has shared enough evidence through messaging. Yes Hriffa bro is right Sun Direct's future is dark. 100% dark. Its no longer fair to call hriffa bro fake. I say sorry to hriffa bro in front of everyone in this public forum. Vicky bro plz open the other thread. Yes Vicky bro its wise to give up sun direct. Maximum 10 more channels might be added that too by compressing pq of existing channels.

Bishnu15 said:
Hriffa bro has shared enough evidence through messaging. Yes Hriffa bro is right Sun Direct's future is dark. 100% dark. Its no longer fair to call hriffa bro fake. I say sorry to hriffa bro in front of everyone in this public forum. Vicky bro plz open the other thread. Yes Vicky bro its wise to give up sun direct. Maximum 10 more channels might be added that too by compressing pq of existing channels.

thread is opened bro & what news bro :huh

Vicky said:
thread is opened bro & what news bro :huh

He has shared ID Card of one sun direct employee also some more pics. Sun Direct is finished bro. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Because of the maxis scam, sun direct will run a huge loss it will take months, may be years to recover from it. Very less chance. Only if someone buys sun direct that is possible. But then also Astro group has its share. Even Astro Group may not like the deal. :'(

Today I agree with Prateek bro may be after a decade, Sun DTH no good. The moment my LTR finishes I change Sun. I share you pic via pm at night vicky bro. :)

Bishnu15 said:
He has shared ID Card of one sun direct employee also some more pics. Sun Direct is finished bro. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Because of the maxis scam, sun direct will run a huge loss it will take months, may be years to recover from it. Very less chance. Only if someone buys sun direct that is possible. But then also Astro group has its share. Even Astro Group may not like the deal. :'(

Today I agree with Prateek bro may be after a decade, Sun DTH no good. The moment my LTR finishes I change Sun. I share you pic via pm at night vicky bro. :)

omg! :skd,i hope sundirect fully not shut down

Vicky said:
No they might now shut down fully. But dont expect new channels bro. Only expect compression of pq. :angry

Vicky said:

sun direct has also paid license fee to indian govt.
so fully shut down will not b done.
i hope someone ll definitely purchase sun direct as it has a customer base of 1 crore people app. :no:no:no:no:no

Bishnu15 said:

I wounder , how come a someones ID card and some pics will be a proof for SUN Direct shut down news! Can you please share it here so that everyone can see what kind of Proof that is!!

please don't post that here. I don't want to create any problem for anyone. If you don't believe , it's ok . Everyone has the right to believe on the basis of there views.
I think my posting is hurting some and I should leave the forum. If I get time I will surely clear things off. Be cool. I don't know what's your role in this forum Vicky bro. Whatever it is you can use your powers to block or send warnings to me. There is certainly a governing body to decide the future of any firms and they will do what's best for there business. Once again I humbly request Bishnu brother not to disclose that thing. Sometimes reality is much harder than the belief.
All the best my friends.

hirffa said:
please don't post that here. I don't want to create any problem for anyone. If you don't believe , it's ok . Everyone has the right to believe on the basis of there views.
I think my posting is hurting some and I should leave the forum. If I get time I will surely clear things off. Be cool. I don't know what's your role in this forum Vicky bro. Whatever it is you can use your powers to block or send warnings to me. There is certainly a governing body to decide the future of any firms and they will do what's best for there business. Once again I humbly request Bishnu brother not to disclose that thing. Sometimes reality is much harder than the belief.
All the best my friends.

Ok Hriffa bro I keep ur request. I have a very strong source regarding channel addition from myself only. One thing I have said from the beginning that I share a very good rapport with sun direct Kolkata Head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock