No hope....Troubles ahead

• Thread starter hirffa
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 9,659
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahesh Kumar may also been in huge trouble. Who will pay him salary next month. Already Sun group in deep debutante with this move they will further pushed to another trouble. 139+100 c is surely not a small amount my friends and this will certainly affect the business. With all the financial loss how they can purchase new transponders. No never . They can't and will never be able to get over it easily.

Adding flowers tv is not at all a noticeable thing. Indiavision removed and flowers added. That's quite simple calculation. Some three to four channels are likely to removed and some are added shortly. They are certainly compressing channels and will add some 4 to 5 channels. So 230 may be the final number . Nothing more is possible.

Bro Indiavision is in Reliance shared tp and flowers added in Sundirect home transponder so space loss

I want hirffa bro to tell which new channels coming on sun direct.

First you said ,

hirffa said:
Sun direct has to pay 8c or something around that for tp everymonth,

When I said you are wrong , you changed that to per year.

hirffa said:
6 to 9C are paid annually at the start of each financial year.

Coming to payment at the start of the each financial year! Friend , in business it is not necessary to payment at the first month of the financial year itself! It may vary based on the agreement. For New TPs , if they are procuring new TPs you think they would have not paid the amount yet!

Total worth of the SUN Direct would be around 4000-5000 crores , as of today.

I am speaking based on facts , but people here posting based on assumptions and speculations.

@ viki bro thanks for ur valuable information

@ vicky bro - hirfa bro has been defaming sun direct from last few days n has opened many threads regarding this

intentionally kept doing defaming sun direct dth

its time to take action against him :huh:huh:huh

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ viki bro thanks for ur valuable information

@ vicky bro - hirfa bro has been defaming sun direct from last few days n has opened many threads regarding this

intentionally kept doing defaming sun direct dth

its time to take action against him :huh:huh:huh

ok bro,i will check

Basically what is the trouble ? Removal of channels or total shut down of sun direct ? Both are not possible ! Hope Vicky bro agrees with me.

Bishnu15 said:
Basically what is the trouble ? Removal of channels or total shut down of sun direct ? Both are not possible ! Hope Vicky bro agrees with me.

no trouble bro & sundirect fully shut down is not possible & i think channel addition may delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock