No hope....Troubles ahead

• Thread starter hirffa
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 9,590
Status
Not open for further replies.
hirffa said:
please don't post that here. I don't want to create any problem for anyone. If you don't believe , it's ok . Everyone has the right to believe on the basis of there views.
I think my posting is hurting some and I should leave the forum. If I get time I will surely clear things off. Be cool. I don't know what's your role in this forum Vicky bro. Whatever it is you can use your powers to block or send warnings to me. There is certainly a governing body to decide the future of any firms and they will do what's best for there business. Once again I humbly request Bishnu brother not to disclose that thing. Sometimes reality is much harder than the belief.
All the best my friends.

hirffa bro, in ddf are my friends only include u & bro i have check ur posts & after warning & please tell truely ur not defame the sundirect dth:huh

Bishnu15 said:
I have called to verify.

Called to verify what???!!!

I too have friends in various media , that too someone in higher positions , but we cannot believe blindly what ever they say , we should sometime apply common sense to analysis. How a employee know the exact position of the company , if that is the real fact then definitely some media would have covered it!!

If you hirffa's post , he said the TP rental is 9 crores per month , but it is for year!

And he said , they have to pay rental on April 1st , but again that is not the fact.

He is posting just based on some speculation he received , some assumptions.

SUN Direct is a 4000-5000 crore company , comparing with that 139 crores of it attached by ED is nothing.

I have given ex already When Kalaingar TV can run without any issues even after ED attached 200 crores of it , and can launch new channels , why not SUN Direct continue its service.

Comparing with Aircel in Kerala is worthless , as both are different issues.

Ananda Krishnan (Astro) has share in SUN Direct , definitely he would not want to lose his money.

And , again Measat is owned by Astro (Ananda Krishnan). So giving TPs to his own business would be his first preference. Which is nothing but SUN Direct. but , something is delaying that , we have to remember Measat is not yet used by Astro in Malaysia.

So , don't spread fake and speculations. If you have facts post it , we will appreciate that.

Neo channels r missing in every pack of Tatasky :lol

Viki said:
Called to verify what???!!!

I too have friends in various media , that too someone in higher positions , but we cannot believe blindly what ever they say , we should sometime apply common sense to analysis. How a employee know the exact position of the company , if that is the real fact then definitely some media would have covered it!!

If you hirffa's post , he said the TP rental is 9 crores per month , but it is for year!

And he said , they have to pay rental on April 1st , but again that is not the fact.

He is posting just based on some speculation he received , some assumptions.

SUN Direct is a 4000-5000 crore company , comparing with that 139 crores of it attached by ED is nothing.

I have given ex already When Kalaingar TV can run without any issues even after ED attached 200 crores of it , and can launch new channels , why not SUN Direct continue its service.

Comparing with Aircel in Kerala is worthless , as both are different issues.

Ananda Krishnan (Astro) has share in SUN Direct , definitely he would not want to lose his money.

And , again Measat is owned by Astro (Ananda Krishnan). So giving TPs to his own business would be his first preference. Which is nothing but SUN Direct. but , something is delaying that , we have to remember Measat is not yet used by Astro in Malaysia.

So , don't spread fake and speculations. If you have facts post it , we will appreciate that.

I have a concrete evidence which I have collected myself & which is not based on hriffa bro's source. I am much longer in this forum compared to hriffa bro. I will not make any fake / wrong comments to gain cheap popularity. What I can say is that Sun Direct wont shut down But definitely it will become more slow in adding new ROI Channels. :( I have nothing to prove here. As I have promised to Kolkata head not to divulge much in open forums. Try and understand. The faith which he has showed on me, if I break his trust he will never share any more updates with me.

@ bishnu bro

then y r u writing about the kolkata head as u did not want to share any news which was given to u by him,

y r u making sun direct users curious :huh:huh:huh

u r also doing wrong :(:(:(

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ bishnu bro

then y r u writing about the kolkata head as u did not want to share any news which was given to u by him,

y r u making sun direct users curious :huh:huh:huh

u r also doing wrong :(:(:(

Ok I admit my fault. In the evening I shall p.m. Vicky bro what hriffa bro shared with me. Thats a promise. But my source I shall p.m. later. This is a gentleman's word - which you see in the evening. What I have said I shall do it 100%. :luv

Bishnu15 said:
Ok I admit my fault. In the evening I shall p.m. Vicky bro what hriffa bro shared with me. Thats a promise. But my source I shall p.m. later. This is a gentleman's word - which you see in the evening. What I have said I shall do it 100%. :luv

bro... can't u send it now to vicky bro
n then vicky bro to decide whether to post it here or not
or if not then atleast he can conclude whether u people r true or not

till now this thread is a fake thread :wall:wall:wall

I never said that Sun direct officially announced its shut down. Some people really mentioned there fear .
I never told anyone or any forum that any such official comments has been passed by official.
Just read each thread carefully. When I contacted the nodal officer of Kerala, he once told that they are facing some bandwidth issues and some carrier fees issues.
Next thing you people have to look is how much debt is available for this company?
Yes everyone has debt and I agree,. The recent issues added some more fears. If so much of money has been taken from sun direct group then there will surely rise so may issues.
It will effect the future of industry in all ways. If property is attached means lot of hurdles to clear. It can even hurt the whole stakes of sun direct, don't be a fool to say 150 crore is nothing to Sun group. 150 crore equivalent stake is been attached that means he managerial decisions should also be approved by engagement directorate. Again please don't ask for proof, I can't produce the whole judiciary here. 742.58 crore of property is attached.
Land and building worth 437.55crore
Fixed deposit of 146.3 crore
19.7 crore mutual fund
137 crore from sun direct.
Among this 31.34 crore of fixed deposit of Sun direct is also included.
The source is clearly mentioned in the newspapers, especially In The Hindu English edition front page.
I have given the conclusive evidence too. Any one having the commonsense can easily understand what's coming.

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro... can't u send it now to vicky bro
n then vicky bro to decide whether to post it here or not
or if not then atleast he can conclude whether u people r true or not

till now this thread is a fake thread :wall:wall:wall

I cant now because the source is on my mobile. But I need a datacable to transfer it to computer. My datacable is at home. :shy But definitely something will happen in april for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock