No hope....Troubles ahead

• Thread starter hirffa
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 9,765
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am waiting for five years.now i totally loss the confidence in them.

i have bought sun direct on 15.02.2010. only 5 monthsi enjoyed features of sun direct.on 07.07.2010,satellite failure occured

I decided to wait till may 1. If they haven't added some 10 to 15 channels in this short period or not added any new transponders I will surely leave sun direct. Already I have got videocon stb, surely will go with it. I have seen its performance and it's very impressed but the software of videocon sometimes hangs. I hate that. But I can't tolerate the pathetic sun direct after may 1st

Sun direct know that no one will purchase it since all buy only tata sky, dish tv and d2h

I agree with everybody. I thought that once they added Star Plus HD, they were also concentrating on ROI as well. But the very next channel which they added disappointed me - Cine21, 24X7 Shopping Channel, that too in Telugu. I want more ROI Channels. They need to increase Bengali, Odia, Assamese, Gujarati, Bhojpuri, Marathi, Punjabi, Urdu, Hindi & Music Channel count. Odia count is pathetic - only 2. Most popular Odia Channel - ETV Odia was removed by them ! For Bhojpuri people, they tried to find out some way by adding DD - Bihar. Even Mahuaa TV was re added. But that was not enough. Big Magic Ganga, ETV Bihar / Jharkhand are most wanted channels. For Urdu, Zee Saalam is required as it is most popular. For Bengali we need 24 Ghanta Bangla, Ruposhi Bangla, Sony Aath, Jalsha Movies & ETV News Bangla. They added ETV News Kannada, then why cant they add ETV News Bangla ?????

Sahil Nikhil said:
*sundirect has how much space left

Thats the million dollar question. Wait will tell in the evening. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
Thats the million dollar question. Wait will tell in the evening. :tup

bishnu bro please give the information in evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock