No hope....Troubles ahead

• Thread starter hirffa
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 9,762
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why they are not sharing TP's from DD Free Dish like Dish TV? They can easily get a lot of useful channels for North Indian subscribers. Then they can also remove some DD channels from their own TP and can replace with few useful South Indian channels for South subscribers. As far as, Sun DTH will do something big within a month, it is like a day dream for all of us. For North Subscribers Sun DTH is the most expensive DTH.

Hassan Syed said:
But why they are not sharing TP's from DD Free Dish like Dish TV? They can easily get a lot of useful channels for North Indian subscribers. Then they can also remove some DD channels from their own TP and can replace with few useful South Indian channels for South subscribers. As far as, Sun DTH will do something big within a month, it is like a day dream for all of us. For North Subscribers Sun DTH is the most expensive DTH.

Yes this is a very good suggestion. Then North Indian Subscribers of Sun DTH can get Zee Smile, Zee 9X, Zee Anmol, B4U Music etc for free. But who cares ? Mr Mahesh Kumar, C.E.O. of Sun DTH is sleeping it seems. If he cant get new transponders then he can at least remove & replace some crap channels with some good ones. :tup

Enforce directorate attached run direct shares worth 139+100+Some mutual funds. So sun direct can't do further business. So it's going to be the end of sun direct.

hirffa said:
Enforce directorate attached run direct shares worth 139+100+Some mutual funds. So sun direct can't do further business. So it's going to be the end of sun direct.

What are you saying ? Please be clear and specific. :huh :huh Please. :(

Check the hindu news papers front page.
Mentioned in two places.

hirffa said:
Check the hindu news papers front page.
Mentioned in two places.

I dont have Hindu but I got the news. Anyway thanks ! :tup We sun direct subscribers really in a soup ! :huh :wall :angry

742 crore of property attached which include almost all properties of Sun direct. They can't do any sort of business now. If they wish to buy transponders then they won't be able to find any cash or even able to link resources to attached source. I fear that sun direct employees won't get any salary from next month onwards. This is it. Friends please don't go for long yearly packs . Something big but surely it will be trouble ahead for all of us.

I hope they will send an open software to our STB so that this product can atleast be used as an open box . Feeling irritated to be a part of corruption by purchasing a stb that no longer has any future. If they can't pay money for the leased 5 transponders they will lose that and at the same time similar issues can be developed for the other shared rdtv transponders.
I think reliance may get the existing 5 transponders of sun direct. Brutal . Day by day all hopes are vanishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock