No hope....Troubles ahead

• Thread starter hirffa
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 9,762
Status
Not open for further replies.
But bro Sun Direct can continue with existing channels at least otherwise we LTR users will be in a great soup ! Horrible ! Why is Mr Mahesh Kumar silent ?

Sun direct has to pay 8c or something around that for tp everymonth,and normally every other operator pays that amount on April may that is at the start of new financial year. So how they are going to pay that amount. If they can't pay they will loose existing transponders too.

I think some hurdles is there, once they attach the resources they won't be able to do any sort of business. Maran can't control any stake as the resources are attached. So I doubt the availability of signal in the coming days. All Sun direct distributors will be watching this move carefully and they are likely to loose the deposit too. Even our antennas are the properties of sun direct so they are not going to make our stb open.

10 million customers not fool so they want to answer to us #weneedmoneyback

Aircel Maxis done something bad to kerala circle,without informing the operators they started switch offing there towers slowly and even stopped the recharge facility and after two months everyone run out of balance and after that all towers switched off.
Similarly Sun direct may stop recharge option soon and will remove channels from the platform one by one and in the end the similar thing is going to happen here. One option left is to contact court and there by making a temporary permission to operate but it's not easy as Sun direct debt is increasing day by day so they may not get the order as they wish.

Sun risers team won't have any problem as it a separate stake but marans role may be finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock