No hope....Troubles ahead

• Thread starter hirffa
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 9,789
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am totally fed up with service of Sun direct.
I am a mega pack customer.
My demand as follows.
I never watch any shows in a planned manner.
when ever I get time I switch on tv and watch. I used to browse though channels and if any interesting I stick with it. So I prefer to go for mega pack . Paying up to 650 to 750 is affordable but not in one stretch (annual ).
I heard Tata sky don't have monthly mega pack.
In there grand sports pack so many channels are missing including ten network and neo channels.
Is it true.
Last one is I also prefer quality., so which operator is best to suit me .

hirffa said:
I heard Tata sky don't have monthly mega pack.

yes

In there grand sports pack so many channels are missing including ten network and neo channels.
Is it true.

yes

Last one is I also prefer quality., so which operator is best to suit me .

adtv - undoubtedly

Yes troubles definitely ahead. But at the same time if they can compress some of the existing channels then they can add some new channels at least.

Bishnu15 said:
Yes troubles definitely ahead. But at the same time if they can compress some of the existing channels then they can add some new channels at least.
This is what i got in response to my mail to CEO

We are in the process of augmenting the bandwidth. we are confident that we will be able to add additional channels in HD and SD in our platform.

We will be intimating all our customers once we are ready.

Thanks a lot for the valuable feedback. We have passed the details you suggested to our technical team.

We shall implement the suitable and convenient ones accordingly

If they are augmenting there bandwidth means they may have got measat 3b tps else they cant do it !!!!!

The mail that irffaa bro got is again giving some hopes

So its time for me to take a decision.... My decision is quite simple. What left in my sun direct account is some 537 rupees. What i am going to do is..
1) Activate mega pack 450
2)Add Sony SIX - 30
3)Add Ten action-18
4)Add Ten cricket-20
Next May 2 my account will expire. Thats it. I am finished.
In May I will get some good cash on my account,so surely will go for another DTH operator.
But one thing is sure, once sun direct problems are solved I will surely return back and untill then I am going to take a big break. I know one thing, the ongoing troubles are not going to be over soon. Will surely take so many months. Untill then I need to move on.If sun direct adds an tp within april I will surely wait,but dont hope so.

Friends I need a help. As I am from Kerala,we used to get good rainfall from June to August and then another one from October to November and another one on January. So I need a DTH operator who can withstand rain to some extent. Every operators service stops during heavy rainfall but which operator can better withstand under these conditions. Quality is all what I need.
Sun direct service stops even before the rain starts. Due to the two satellite Issue (Measat,Insat). Thanks In advance for the suggestions.

As per Mahi bro two Malayalam Channels to be added. I am also 100% sure in April something big is going to happen. I think they can remove some crap channels and make space for new ones. By the way DD -Kisan channel is launching. This channel is mandatory for all DTHs to carry. So Sun DTH will also add this. Plus as we know DD Channels are mandatory to carry all dths. Sun Direct still not carrying one DD Channel - DD Saptagiri. They are having DD -Yadagiri but no DD -Saptagiri. These channels would be added soon I believe.

hirffa said:
So its time for me to take a decision.... My decision is quite simple. What left in my sun direct account is some 537 rupees. What i am going to do is..
1) Activate mega pack 450
2)Add Sony SIX - 30
3)Add Ten action-18
4)Add Ten cricket-20
Next May 2 my account will expire. Thats it. I am finished.
In May I will get some good cash on my account,so surely will go for another DTH operator.
But one thing is sure, once sun direct problems are solved I will surely return back and untill then I am going to take a big break. I know one thing, the ongoing troubles are not going to be over soon. Will surely take so many months. Untill then I need to move on.If sun direct adds an tp within april I will surely wait,but dont hope so.

Friends I need a help. As I am from Kerala,we used to get good rainfall from June to August and then another one from October to November and another one on January. So I need a DTH operator who can withstand rain to some extent. Every operators service stops during heavy rainfall but which operator can better withstand under these conditions. Quality is all what I need.
Sun direct service stops even before the rain starts. Due to the two satellite Issue (Measat,Insat). Thanks In advance for the suggestions.

Bro dont waste your money like this. Wait till April end. Something big is sure to happen. At least DD - Kisan is a sure shot channel. Then you can expect DD -Saptagiri & DD -Vijaywada. Also two more Malayalam Channels. I News Telugu is going to be removed soon. So LCN 179 would be free. Then all the ETV Entertainment Channels to be re branded as Colors Channels. All ETV News Channels to be re branded as TV18 Channels. So wait a bit more. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
Bro dont waste your money like this. Wait till April end. Something big is sure to happen. At least DD - Kisan is a sure shot channel. Then you can expect DD -Saptagiri & DD -Vijaywada. Also two more Malayalam Channels. I News Telugu is going to be removed soon. So LCN 179 would be free. Then all the ETV Entertainment Channels to be re branded as Colors Channels. All ETV News Channels to be re branded as TV18 Channels. So wait a bit more. :tup

dd saptagiri and dd vijayawada are same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock