No Onam Ads Of ADTV In Newspaper

TR Vishnu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Brothers
I think only ADTV and RDTV is not give any ads of their dth in Malayalam Newspapers.All other dth gives their ads on newspapers during this Onam season.We know that RDTV now days not interestd in dth business,but what happend to ADTV?:-/.
ADTV showes TV ads only this onam season no newspaper ads.

Dish TV is leading in Onam ads on newspaper.I am see the ads of dishtv in every frequent days in Malayala Manorama(One of the most popular news paper in Kerala).
Second is Tata Sky and Sun Direct and 3rd is D2H.

I dont know what happend to ADTV?

Any of the member Brothers see the ads of adtv in newspaper during this Onam season please post it

Thank You.

Looks like they forget to give the Ad :-/

Or may be forget the festival :u

Anirudha said:
Looks like they forget to give the Ad :-/

Or may be forget the festival :u

They don't forget the festival Brother because they give ads on TV.

Airtel gave ad on mathrubhumi daily for promoting their HD+ lineup.yes not aggressively.also ad's aired on mathrubhuminews,manorama news & asianet news...will try to upload the newspaper ad

TR Vishnu said:
Hi Brothers
I think only ADTV and RDTV is not give any ads of their dth in Malayalam Newspapers.All other dth gives their ads on newspapers during this Onam season.We know that RDTV now days not interestd in dth business,but what happend to ADTV?:-/.
ADTV showes TV ads only this onam season no newspaper ads.

Dish TV is leading in Onam ads on newspaper.I am see the ads of dishtv in every frequent days in Malayala Manorama(One of the most popular news paper in Kerala).
Second is Tata Sky and Sun Direct and 3rd is D2H.

I dont know what happend to ADTV?They Don't give a single ad on newspaper during this Onam(Kerala's bigest festival)season.

Any of the member Brothers see the ads of adtv in newspaper during this Onam season please post it

Thank You.

So atleast in some thing tata sky is second :lol:lol

jairaj said:
Airtel gave ad on mathrubhumi daily for promoting their HD+ lineup.yes not aggressively.also ad's aired on mathrubhuminews,manorama news & asianet news...will try to upload the newspaper ad

Thanks Brother.Please upload the Picture:tup

from mathrubhumi daliy
Fmz2iFr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock