No security clearance for Sun TV: Home ministry

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 4,700
Dileep Kumar said:
Sun network having 33chnls if it shutdown means many darna in regional states 93millions viewers there i think never sun chnls shutdown

So we should promote corruption and let them launch more chs and give them money and minister seat as donation.
This happens only in India :wall:wall

Sarkar said:
So we should promote corruption and let them launch more chs and give them money and minister seat as donation.

Very well said bro & i too agree bro:wlcm

Sarkar said:

Superb. .but the reality :p

Pls understand if all the channels are made off then the people who earn income may become jobless.

Balaji G said:
Pls understand if all the channels are made off then the people who earn income may become jobless.

By freezing all Sun group account u can get enough money to create new job opportunity and by doing that u can also stop corruption :k

there will be no dharnas.. only in Tamilnadu there will be small and isolated protests..

Balaji G said:

so you telling that we should allow these corrupt companies to run and allow them to loot a billion people so that a few thousand people can earn and not become jobless....
it is our money that we paid as tax that was looted by sun network

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock