• Replies Replies: Replies 64
  • Views Views: Views 15,011
They now got new method to get money...
Money suckers Airtel.. .
Let's all Complaint about this to TRAI

Chnls moved yo weak tp 11480v.
Dish realignmeny needed :k

Btw... I m getting these chnls :k

Weak TP huh? Why would they want to change KTV and Star Vijay to a weak TP. Even if they had no way, they have many other crap channels even in Tamil section. May be a new way to make more money from the customers as Ashok L said.

shawl_who said:
Chnls moved yo weak tp 11480v.
Dish realignmeny needed :k

Btw... I m getting these chnls :k

Bro Eventhough you told me how to realign the dish for getting channels...
Still now i have not implemented it as I dont watch channels on that tp. Now I am forced to realign my dish as I need K Tv badly... No worries about Star Vijay for me as I have :hd version of it....

this tp creating problem in specific region,
in my west Bengal , I'm getting signal as much as I am getting in others tp.

Ashok L said:
Bro Eventhough you told me how to realign the dish for getting channels...
Still now i have not implemented it as I dont watch channels on that tp. Now I am forced to realign my dish as I need K Tv badly... No worries about Star Vijay for me as I have :hd version of it....

yes, pls do it !! :hello

shawl_who said:
yes, pls do it !! :hello
I too faced this problem and I called the service engineer. He tried for almost 20 minutes and then finally told that there is a problem in LNB and he has done his level best etc. I am using 3 connections, so I am using a 3 output LNB. He told that it will cost 1500 + 150. I told him not required please try to tune with this same LNB, only for one channel I did not find it useful since I am getting Vijay HD.  He just took 150 and left but i am getting only 60% signal strength now.. earlier I think it was above 75%
1500 for 3 output LNB ? Is that true
Since I am getting all channels including HD without any problem , there may be any problem with this LNB ?

arkarthik said:
I too faced this problem and I called the service engineer. He tried for almost 20 minutes and then finally told that there is a problem in LNB and he has done his level best etc. I am using 3 connections, so I am using a 3 output LNB. He told that it will cost 1500 + 150. I told him not required please try to tune with this same LNB, only for one channel I did not find it useful since I am getting Vijay HD.  He just took 150 and left but i am getting only 60% signal strength now.. earlier I think it was above 75%
1500 for 3 output LNB ? Is that true
Since I am getting all channels including HD without any problem , there may be any problem with this LNB ?

Nope its due to their weak tp....
Many members also told service Engineer came and aligned the Dish but they lost signal strength....
I am getting 75% signal strength now and for this reason only thinking of realigning my dish for K Tv...

Back
Top Bottom