No signal error in Star Vijay and KTV

• Thread starter Thread starter Vijay Krish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 64
  • Views Views: Views 15,011
arkarthik said:
I too faced this problem and I called the service engineer. He tried for almost 20 minutes and then finally told that there is a problem in LNB and he has done his level best etc. I am using 3 connections, so I am using a 3 output LNB. He told that it will cost 1500 + 150. I told him not required please try to tune with this same LNB, only for one channel I did not find it useful since I am getting Vijay HD. He just took 150 and left but i am getting only 60% signal strength now.. earlier I think it was above 75%
1500 for 3 output LNB ? Is that true
Since I am getting all channels including HD without any problem , there may be any problem with this LNB ?
Omg almost the same response. The airtel staff came earlier this morning and he got the channels to work but the signal is low/weak which is stumbling from yellow region to red with frequent loss of signal and he says thats what I will get and the dish needed to be changed which costs Rs. 600. First he said the receiver needs to be changed which would cost Rs. 300. Few min later said the whole dish needs to be changed. Phew with the same dish and receiver I was getting perfect signal strength as well as signal quality both in green region around 80% but now its below 50% for Star Vijay, KTV and around 60% for other channels :( Told him that I would discuss it further with the customer care. He told that he is going to report that the dish needs to be changed. So even if I try contacting them again they might say the same thing. Disappointed.

Ashok L said:
Whatever may be the reason...
But why the hell they moved these 2 instead they can move Makkal, Angel, etc., to that tp
Yeah they could have done that instead of moving these two important channels in Tamil section.

Phew with the same dish and receiver I was getting pefect signal strength as well as signal quality both in green region around 80% but now its below 50% for Star Vijay, KTV and around 60% for other channels Sad Disappointed.

Yes this is normal while fixing this error. If we align the dish with strong tp then we get very high signal quality 80% in most tps but red level SQ 15-20% in 11480v weak tp, but if we align dish with 11480v weak tp then get medium signal quality in all tp (yellow bars) 50% in weak tp and 60% in others. It's the only way.

iphifi said:
Yes this is normal while fixing this error. If we align the dish with strong tp then we get very high signal quality 80% in most tps but red level SQ 15-20% in 11480v weak tp, but if we align dish with 11480v weak tp then get medium signal quality in all tp (yellow bars) 50% in weak tp and 60% in others. It's the only way.
Glad to know its normal. Thank u for the explanation :)

I'm also fasing the same problems. Please let me know how to align the dish . Or I want to call customer service.

Hello buddies I m getting signal 73 on this tp but signal quality is low (red) .... may I call the cc or not ... :)

I think it may be a new money making scheme of airtel.

Collect rs.150 visting charges from as many customers as posssible.

Back
Top Bottom