No Signals On HBO HD Chs

Re: RE: No Signals On HBO HD Chs

karanrudra93 said:
Some members were told me earlier that manual update may be harmful for stb.:no

Many members damaged there box by manual update.Don't do this,it will automatically download when time come.:no

Got stuck one time while manual update & box failed to boot few years ago. Fortunately it was in warranty so they change that with a new box

karanrudra93 said:
Some members were told me earlier that manual update may be harmful for stb.:no

Many members damaged there box by manual update.Don't do this,it will automatically download when time come.:no

Barring the existing SW [R NO 110] i have downloaded all New SW manually :p Perhaps 70 - 80% New SW info was given by me in forums .. :p I had missed the current SW Download but just now done it again ..

Bingo !!!! After downloading SW the issue is fixed .but i have to wait for few days to confirm ..

dipayan said:
Got stuck one time while manual update & box failed to boot few years ago. Fortunately it was in warranty so they change that with a new box

Don't try this again.

dipayan said:

Which brand STB ? Mine is Kaon

Me too had Technicolr at the start , it had issues within 6 months. HDMI was not working properly. later changed to Kaon [on demand for the Kaon STB] . I got it replaced in Warranty period.Till now no issues and getting very good PQ and Audio

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Me too had Technicolr at the start , it had issues within 6 months. HDMI was not working properly. later changed to Kaon [on demand for the Kaon STB] . I got it replaced in Warranty period.Till now no issues and getting very good PQ and Audio

Till now no issue with this Technicolor box for me

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
BTW which brand STB stuck while SW Downloading ?

Same brand earlier one. They replaced with another Technicolor. After that never tried manual always wait for automatic update

maybe cloud is the cause in few channel disorder becuase its cloudy all day here.or maybe any system maintenance is going on..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock