Should I Resubscribe HBO HD Chs NOW???

Srajal Ag

Reaction score
Last when the tp 11510 was getting low signals i was unable to see hbo hd chs along with other sd chs on this tp ....sd chs were available in the morning only but the hbo hd chs didnt hav any signals...after no signals on hbo hd i drop the hbo combo pack...
But now from last 3 days i m able to view the sd chs on this tp in the evening also n today i read that ts has changed the symbol rate of this tp so can i resubscribe hbo combo pack??? Will i get signals now on these ch again after yesterdays routine work n tp symbol rate change?? Does everyone geeting good signals on this tp now???

I didn't heard any such problem with tata(sky. But if it is rectified u can go with it. Between which tv u own

Many members has told me that this tp has lowest signals n they r also facing signal pro on hbo hd chs

Srajal Ag said:
Last when the tp 11510 was getting low signals i was unable to see hbo hd chs along with other sd chs on this tp ....sd chs were available in the morning only but the hbo hd chs didnt hav any signals...after no signals on hbo hd i drop the hbo combo pack...
But now from last 3 days i m able to view the sd chs on this tp in the evening also n today i read that ts has changed the symbol rate of this tp so can i resubscribe hbo combo pack??? Will i get signals now on these ch again after yesterdays routine work n tp symbol rate change?? Does everyone geeting good signals on this tp now???

I has exactly the same problem last month but with Movies Now HD & other channels(whole TP) I complained to CC they said its a problem with STB(luckily it was still in warranty period) and they changed it and since then it is working like a charm :eek:hya

But my pro is not with stb as in all my 4 stbs in two dish the pro is same with tp 11510...plz guyz tell me r u getting gud signals on hbo hd chs ??

I can see a marked improvement in signal level on HBO HD channels since TS changed the SR back to 30000.

Re: RE: Should I Resubscribe HBO HD Chs NOW???

jdrocks said:
I can see a marked improvement in signal level on HBO HD channels since TS changed the SR back to 30000.

Thanx jd bro....

Good to see better signals now but too many repetitions on these feeds do not justify such a high cost per month..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock