No Signals On HBO HD Chs

karanrudra93 said:
I am again started receiving very low signal strengh in all channels only 40% even after fix a new lnb.This lnb is only 2 months old.Weather is cloudy.Channels is also compressing heavily.:angry:angry:wall:wall:wall:angry:angry

me_saket said:
One issue is more FEC

This may be due to FEC issue, so expect such things more.....one has to sacrifice something to get something....

NinadG said:
This may be due to FEC issue, so expect such things more.....one has to sacrifice something to get something....

What we get from this sacrifice?:huh

dipayan said:
U are about to get 500+ channels

I don't think TS do all this things for provide 500+ channels as Mr.Nagpal already told in an interview that he wants to provide 300+ channels.Forget 500+ channels.:no

So you want both the things at a time? You want 500+ channels & also you want that without any interruptions in cloudy weather......;)

karanrudra93 said:
I don't think TS do all this things for provide 500+ channels as Mr.Nagpal already told in an interview that he wants to provide 300+ channels.Forget 500+ channels.:no

Then for 300+ channels 8 tp is more than enough so they have to return 4 transponders to ISRO as they don't need 12. It doesn't make any sense paying rent(Total Rs 16 crore) for those 4 tps but not utilizing them.

Strange that i am not facing such issues ... its not bcoz of any compression or FEC .. Just align the Dish to perfection and one should get the full signals . this will solve the above said issues by users..
Also users has to check the Cable and connections like F Connectors ..

I Am Facing Same Issue Few Days Ago I Call Tata Sky They Said Some Persons At My Home And re-align My Dish Now I Am Getting Very Good AQ PQ And Signal Strength And My LNB Also Very Old Nearly About 7 years OlD

Srajal Ag said:
From today i m not getting any signals only on hbo hits hd n hbo defined hd ....is there anyone facing same pro????.....is there any system maintence from ts going on?????

I also suffer this thred
I have home shop 18 , Z marudhara, HBO HITS, HBO DEFINED, six hd and some other channels. This problem since morning.

If many viewers are facing the problem due to cloudy weather then this may be related to FEC issue. BTW is the problem with channels from particular infamous TP which may be having weak signals...?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock