No Signals

Hassan Syed

Banned
Reaction score
At the moment all DD Direct Plus channels are showing "No Signals"

I'm Not getting any signal from DDD+. Only getting channel from lankan dish. I'm Thinking My receiver may be giving problem. Because today I bought OPEN BOX s10. Thanks to dream Dth for shearing this Massage.
my open box is good but If i put full volume on stb that makes some noise. If it keep in half than no problem. Picture quality is good.

Some time NO SIGNAL on all TPs, but most of the time, 11490 V 27500 showing very low/ no signal. INSAT 4B KuBand TP problem?

I am still facing the same issue. Some tp's of DD Direct Plus are working with me but most of them are showing scratches on channels and picture freeze

same problem for me also on transponder 11490 v 27500 showing no signal from yesterday, all other transponders of dd direct are working but with low signal.

Re: RE: No Signals

Mehran Butt said:
same problem for me also on transponder 11490 v 27500 showing no signal from yesterday, all other transponders of dd direct are working but with low signal.

ysunyryh.jpg

supermachi said:
dd direct to move to gsat-10

There is no news about DDD+ migrating satellite and the news is about DD's C-Band channels alone and that too is going to happen in August.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock